The Interfit S1 On-Location Portable 2-Light Backpack Kit allows you to easily, and comfortably carry a two-light studio setup with you wherever your vision leads you. Interfit has combined two complete S1 Flash Heads, along with reflectors, batteries, chargers, and AC-power packs, into one versatile backpack. This complete two-light kit allows users to bring studio power with them on location, opening up an endless array of creative lighting possibilities. The backpack is designed to meet the needs of working photographers. Rugged construction for everyday use, padded straps and hip belt for added comfort and plenty of additional space for accessories gives photographers the ability to round out this kit to suit their own unique shooting style.
The backpack features:
- Rugged Nylon construction with durable YKK Zippers; the same material used in hiking backpacks
- Padded shoulder straps and hip belt for maximum comfort
- Plenty of internal storage compartments for laptops, cables, remotes and other accessories
- Outer straps to secure light stands, tripods, umbrellas and more
- Built-in rain cover to protect your equipment when bad weather hits
The S1 is the first high-tech TTL HSS monolight to include intelligent TTL and HSS technology in a battery-powered monolight with an included International Multi-Voltage AC Power adapter in one complete package.
- Through The Lens Metering in TTL Mode uses the S1’s entire 7-stop power range (500W – 7.8Ws) and is automatically calculated in 1/10th stop increments, and allows for ± 3 stops of exposure compensation
- Manual Mode utilizes the entire 7-stop power range, controllable in 1/10th stop increments
- High Speed Sync in Manual Mode at up to 1/8000th of a second shutter speed using the top 3 stops in the power range (500Ws – 125Ws) and is manually adjustable in 1/10-stop increments
- Included International Multi-Voltage AC Adapter that can power the unit with or without the battery in place, maximizing battery health longevity
- Integrated and exchangeable lithium-ion battery is flush with the flash body, offers a 350 full power flash capacity and allows for wire-free and rapid setup and repositioning of lights when power outlets encumber workflow or are not an option at a shoot
- Color Accurate to within ±100 Kelvin using high-tech insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) technology
- Short Flash Duration for freezing action and sports motion between 1/1000th of a second to 1/9000th depending on power output using IGBT technology.
- Integrated Wireless System with remote TTL flash exposure compensation and manual power control in three groups from camera position using the S1 Remotes for Canon or Nikon (sold separately)
- Frosted Glass Dome softens and disperses light evenly through large and small light modifiers alike, from large octaboxes to small beauty dishes and reflectors while protecting the user-replaceable flash tube.
- Aluminum Construction with an attractive matte finish gives the unit greater heat dispersion, durability and weight-to-rigidity efficiency
- Firmware Upgradeable via Micro USB Port for future fixes and features
- Bowens® S-Type Mount is compatible with a large scope of adapter rings and modifiers such as softboxes, reflectors, and grids