The shape of deep parabolic softboxes creates a unique quality of light that is highly coveted by portrait, fashion and beauty photographers. The parabolic design creates a broad column of soft, even light with definite direction.
The inner 1-stop diffuser has a 2-stop center diffuser that eliminates the hotspot that is common with the parabolic design. This helps to create a soft light, even without the use of the outer diffuser. Removing the outer diffuser allows for even greater focus of the light and creates crisp, defined shadows while still maintaining the soft quality.
This medium size deep parabolic softbox is ideal when portability is a priority and for soft headshots, macro work, or crisp full-body or hair- and accent lighting.
Interfit’s new line of deep parabolic softboxes comes in three different sizes depending on the photographers needs. These new modifiers are designed for everyday use in professional studios and were crafted to meet the demands of even the most stringent photographer.
Every Interfit Deep Parabolic Softbox features:
- High-quality fabric and rods, for everyday studio or location use
- High-Contrast Silver Lining, for maximum light efficiency and even, edge-to-edge light throughout the softbox
- UV-Coated diffusers, for more durability and to eliminate magenta color shift. The inner diffuser also features a 2-stop center spot to eliminate hotspots and further soften the light.
- 40˚ Honeycomb Grid, for greater control of light spill.
- Included 16-hole Bowens® S-Type speed ring